Updated: Jul 18
JOB TITLE: Structural Design Engineer
Monday to Thursday, from 9 AM to 5:30 PM with a one-hour lunch break. We are happy to discuss the flexible working arrangement such as percentage of time of working from home.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
We are looking for a structural design engineer with a curiosity in why and how to work differently. They will be accountable for the tasks given, such as the technical design on structural elements and overall stability under supervision.
● Calculations for load takedown, stability and elements sizes
● Calculation package for the local authority approval
● Site visits
● Drawings production and checking with the CAD technicians
● Timesheet recording
● Email correspondences with the clients and design teams
● Structural sketches for the preliminary design
The engineer will be reporting to the company director directly.
Honesty, independent thinking and active problem solver
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
● Customer feedback
● Delivered within the agreed timeframe
● Be accountable for tasks given
● Active problem solver
● Attend 60hrs CPD events yearly
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org